LabStrong Fi-Streem III Still 40 Liter Water Storage Tank
The LabStrong 40 Liter Storage Tank allows for fully automatic operation when connected to Fi-Streem™ III Stills (A56210-857LS, A56218-857LS, A56220-857LS, A56228-857LS, A56230-857LS and A56238-857LS). The high density polyethylene tank employs a space saving design that can be wall or bench mounted. Additionally, it contains a convenient sight window for observation of the water level as well as a vent filter that prevents airborne contamination. Included with the tank is a spigot for easy dispensing of water.
An optional distribution accessory kit (AY0012-3) is available for the water storage tank. The accessory can be used to connect the 40 liter tank to a secondary output other than from the spigot at the front of the tank. The optional distribution accessory kit allows for distribution of distilled product water to a glassware washer, point of use deionization (DI) system or any system requiring distilled water as a feed source, while leaving the spigot at the front of the tank free to manually draw water from at any time.
- Vent filter prevents airborne contamination
- Built-in overflow tubing directs water to drain in case of overflow
- Sight window for observation of the water level
- Large opening at the top of storage tank providing for easier filling and cleaning
- Dispense spigot
- Bench or wall mounting options (wall mount bracket included)
- Physical Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 18 x 22 x 25 inches
- Operating Weight: 124 pounds
*IMPORTANT NOTE: The LabStrong model number B00121 is the direct replacement of the Thermo Scientific™ Barnstead™ model number A56290-857.
- Made in USA with Global Materials -
*Fi-Streem is a trademark of Fi-Streem International Ltd. Barnstead and Thermo Scientific are trademarks of Thermo Fisher Scientific.
White paper examining ASTM Type II reagent grade water standards, how water is purified using distillation, benefits of distillated water, and laboratory applications requiring distilled water