The LabStrong™ B00122 20 Liter HDPE water storage carboy allows for fully automatic operation when connected to Fi-Streem™ III Stills (A56210-857LS, A56218-857LS, A56220-857LS, A56228-857LS, A56230-857LS and A56238-857LS). This carboy was designed with the end-user in mind. The ergonomically designed carboy body is coupled with a unique cap technology that provides the user with an easy-to-use and easy-to-clean carboy.
The carboy’s body includes design features that allow the user to easily hold and manipulate during lifting, filling and pouring. The carboy features include a set of pinched handles at the top which prevents the possibility of fluid trapping voids, grips at the bottom and easy-to-read identification marks.
Need additional assistance installing the storage equipment? Contact our Technical Service Team:
Helpful videos can also be found on our YouTube Channel and custom playlists – https://www.youtube.com/user/LabStrong
• Ergonomically designed easy to grip handles on the top and bottom making the carboy easy to lift
• Rectangular base that occupies less space than a round carboy
• Large opening at the top providing for easier filling and cleaning
• Molded carboy size identification
• Large, clear graduation marks with +/- 5% accuracy
• Dispense spigot
• Carboy, lid and spigot are autoclavable
• Carboy lid is modified to accept the Fi-Streem Float Switch
– Made in USA with Global Materials –
*Fi-Streem is a trademark of Fi-Streem International Ltd.