Water Distillation & Purification Replacement Parts

LabStrong™ offers a large selection of replacement parts for our equipment and Fi-Streem™ products, as well as direct replacements for Barnstead™ water purification systems.

Our Technical Service Team is easy to reach via phone or email to assist in troubleshooting and determining the correct replacement part for your unit. On-site assistance is also available with one of our superior authorized service companies. LabStrong™ has authorized service companies throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Our service companies have quick response times, provide the highest quality of service, and offer competitive rates.

For further assistance, LabStrong™ has developed a video library that demonstrates how to install and replace various parts in your lab equipment.

Choose the replacement part that meets your laboratory needs.

Our Replacement Parts by Category

Quick Glance Features

562X7LS_Thermal Cut Out Assembly_LabStrong (3)

Replacement parts for Fi-Streem™ stills

740883LS_Replacement Heating Element MP 740883 & 740895_LabStrong (2)

Direct replacement parts for Barnstead™ water systems

Rapids Velcro Strap_LabStrong (1)

Replacement parts for LabStrong™ Rapids™ water systems

GA-001_Cascade Gauge Meter_LabStrong (1)

Replacement parts for LabStrong™ Cascade™ water systems

OVL-578-090G_Replacement Door Gasket for Gallenkamp and Fi-Streem Vacuum Oven_LabStrong (1)

Replacement parts for Fi-Streem™ Vacuum Oven & North Central Laboratories Gravity Oven

Simple to install and replace

Limiting downtime in the lab is crucial. This is why LabStrong™  has developed a video library that demonstrates installation and replacement of LabStrong™ parts for our equipment and many of the Barnstead water units. Just a few of the topics available include:

Contact our Technical Service Team for one-on-one assistance.

Every lab is different and has its own unique needs. Our Technical Service Team can provide one-on-one assistance in troubleshooting and selecting the replacement part for your lab equipment.