The North Central Laboratories™ LabStrong™ Gravity Oven is sold exclusively through North Central Laboratories™.
LabStrong™ wants to make your lab life easier so we teamed up with North Central Laboratories, to design a gravity oven that is simple to use, safe and has superior performance capabilities. The oven, sold exclusively through North Central Laboratories (NCL), intended for use in biological, chemical, medical, pharmaceutical, and physical laboratories. It offers industry leading temperature uniformity performance at an exceptional price point.
You can expect superior performance capabilities from the North Central Laboratories LabStrong™ Gravity Oven. It’s capable of meeting Standard Method 2540B (Total Solids Dried at 103-105°C) and 2540D (Total Suspended Solids Dried at 103-105°C) requirements. The oven has been certified to have a uniformity of +/- 1°C at 104°C by an independent testing facility.
Imagine having an easy to read 4.3’’ graphical display with an intuitive touchscreen that allows you to set temperature, program time or enable continuous operation. The digital PID controller gives you the ability to quickly set temperature. For safety, the oven has an over temperature protection alarm system with automatic shut off and visual alarms.
Constructed of scratch-resistant powder coated steel for the outer case and corrosion resistant aluminum for the inner chamber, the North Central Laboratories LabStrong™ Gravity Oven is built to last. The thick wall and door thermal insulation increases energy efficiency and helps maintain lower outer case temperatures for safety.
To further increase your energy savings, the oven has the following features:
• Timed mode turns unit off for added energy savings
• Silicone door gasket and spring tension door latch prevent heat loss.
• Ceramic fiber insulation minimizes heat loss
Ideal for labs where space is at a premium, the lightweight, compact oven conserves benchtop space and fits in most fume hoods. Plus the multiple-level shelving system will give you flexibility to optimize space in the 1 cubic foot (28.3 liters) chamber, with four positions to choose from. The shelves are made of wire to allow for efficient air flow through out.
Need additional assistance to replace the part? Contact our Technical Service Team:
Helpful videos can also be found on our YouTube Channel and custom playlists – https://www.youtube.com/user/LabStrong
• Capacity of 1 cubic foot (28.3 liters).
• Safe operation with thick wall and door thermal insulation for lower outer case temperatures.
• Advanced touch screen graphical control provides intuitive operation with precise temperature control.
• Over temperature protection alarm system with automatic shutoff and visual alarms.
• Multiple energy efficient design features with ceramic fiber insulation, silicone door gasket and spring tension, timed mode to turn off the oven.
• Industry leading temperature uniformity of +/- 1°C at 104°C, certified by an independent testing facility.
• Capable of meeting Standard Method 2540B (Total Solids Dried at 103-105°C) and 2540D (Total Suspended Solids Dried at 103-105°C) requirements.
• Calibration can be performed at user selected temperature.
• Quick ramp-up and recovery times following sample insertion.
• Programmable timed (up to 999 hours and 99 minutes) or continuous operation
• Easy access to interior chamber and adjustment with multi-level shelving system for optimal space utilization.
• Small footprint for operation and can be placed on standard benchtops and in most fume hoods.
• Drying (glassware, powders, paper/textile, soil, sand, electronics, pharmaceutical preparations)
• Curing and Evaporating (non-volatiles only)
• Heated Storage (pills, drugs)
• Vulcanization (rubber)
• Electronic Burn-In
• Preheating Process
• Components Processing
• Quality Testing
– Made in USA with Global Materials –