DUBUQUE, Iowa (May 21, 2014) – LabStrong Corporation has completely redesigned their line of replacement cartridges for Thermo Scientific Barnstead* laboratory water purification systems. The redesigned cartridges and cartridge kits are suitable for operation in the B-Pure*, E-Pure*, NANOpure, NANOpure II*, NANOpure Quad* and ROpure ST laboratory water purification systems. The hose nipple cartridges are suitable for non-pressure applications.
All of the cartridges were redesigned to offer increased performance and added convenience. The new and improved design shows improved results for purity and longevity. The redesigned water purification cartridges feature:
• Higher ion exchange capacity for extended cartridge use
• Transparent cartridge design for visual indication of remaining resin capacity
• Date coded cartridges and labels for enhanced quality control
• 100% thermal welded seams and joints for extractable-free water
• Resin housed in 100% virgin polypropylene container with custom high flow disc that holds back purifying media
• No inks or labels on cartridges which could leach contaminants back into purified water
The LabStrong replacement cartridges are manufactured in a controlled environment in Dubuque, Iowa. They are sold on an individual basis to allow users to fill any quantity need they have. The products are an economical alternative for all laboratories and provide users with a choice of suppliers.
In addition to redesigning the replacement cartridges, LabStrong now offers a free cartridge recycling service to their customers. The LabStrong Cartridge Recycling Program is exclusively designed for the one-way return of LabStrong cartridges used in the treatment of potable feedwater. The goal of the program is to minimize landfill waste.
About LabStrong Corporation
Founded in 2007, LabStrong is the supplier of popular laboratory products including the Fi-Streem water distillation family, Helix family of shakers, water purification cartridges and other OEM products. The company’s mission is to design and manufacture innovative laboratory equipment, focusing on product development for tailored high quality lab equipment applications. LabStrong develops concepts into functional, marketable products by listening and responding to customers unique performance requirements. For more information, please visit www.labstrong.com.
* Barnstead, E-Pure, NANOpure, B-Pure, Nanopure II and Nanopure Quad, are either trademarks™ or registered trademarks® of Thermo Fisher Scientific. LabStrong Corporation’s cartridges are not affiliated with Thermo Fisher Scientific.