The Fi-Streem™ Puri-Fi™ D00121 water pretreatment cartridge is a simple pretreatment system for Fi-Streem™ glass stills. The use of pretreated water increases purity and decreases cleaning of glass stills. The cartridge is ideal for small volume, pressure applications, and can remove organics and inorganics from feedwater. The cartridge life capacity is indicated by resin color change at two windows in the cartridge.
Need additional assistance installing the cartridge? Contact our Technical Service Team:
Helpful videos can also be found on our YouTube Channel and custom playlists – https://www.youtube.com/user/LabStrong
• Contains high quality ion exchange resin
• Water purity indicated by resin color change at two windows in casing
• Will produce water quality as high as 1 uS cm conductivity
• Lower cost alternative
• Ideal for small volume, non-pressure applications and pretreatment of Fi-Streem Stills
• Contains activated carbon to remove organics and chlorine from feedwater
• Two year shelf life
• Optional wall mount system available (AY0012-2)
*Fi-Streem is a trademark of Fi-Streem International Ltd.
There are no reviews yet.