LabStrong Replacement for Barnstead D0835
The LabStrong D0835LS cartridge is comparable to the Thermo Scientific™ Barnstead™ D0835 cartridge. Side-by-side testing shows fantastic results for purity and longevity. The LabStrong water purification cartridge is used with the Thermo Scientific Barnstead E-Pure™, older NANOpure™, NANOpure II and NANOpure Quad Style water purification systems. The water purification cartridge provides outstanding quality you expect from your water system at a low cost. The cartridge is an economical alternative for all laboratories.
LabStrong takes extra care in sealing our water purification cartridges to ensure exceptional quality is maintained throughout the two year shelf life. This cartridge is sealed in a military specification vapor barrier foil Mylar bag, which dramatically inhibits drying out of the resin. The LabStrong GSX28LS O-Ring Canister Gasket, which is comparable to the Thermo Scientific Barnstead GSX28 O-Ring, is sold separately.
- Part Number: D0835LS
- Comparable Thermo Scientific Barnstead Part Number: D0832
- Product Type: Water Purification Cartridge
- Compatible With: Thermo Scientific Barnstead E-Pure, older NANOpure, NANOpure II and NANOpure Quad Style Water Purification Systems
- Operating Capacity: Up to 2,200 gallons
- Max Inlet Water Pressure: 30 PSI
- Max Flow Rate: Up to 2 liters per minute
- Physical Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 3.38 x 17 inches
- Resin Color Change Indication: No
- Flow Type: Up
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Temperature Range: 40 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (Warning: Do Not Allow Cartridge to Freeze)
- Resin: Macroreticular and Activated Carbon
- Type: Pretreatment
- Characteristics: Effectively remove colloids, chlorine and organics while increasing cartridge life.
- Materials: All virgin materials in product (no recycled media or containers)
- Made in USA with Global Materials -
*Barnstead, E-Pure, Thermo Scientific and NANOpure are trademarks of Thermo Fisher Scientific. LabStrong cartridge products are not affiliated with, nor supplied or sponsored by Thermo Fisher Scientific.