LabStrong Fi-Streem III Still 20 Liter Carboy
The LabStrong B00122 20 Liter HDPE water storage carboy allows for fully automatic operation when connected to Fi-Streem™ III Stills (A56210-857LS, A56218-857LS, A56220-857LS, A56228-857LS, A56230-857LS and A56238-857LS). This carboy was designed with the end-user in mind. The ergonomically designed carboy body is coupled with a unique cap technology that provides the user with an easy-to-use and easy-to-clean carboy.
The carboy’s body includes design features that allow the user to easily hold and manipulate during lifting, filling and pouring. The carboy features include a set of pinched handles at the top which prevents the possibility of fluid trapping voids, grips at the bottom and easy-to-read identification marks.
- Ergonomically designed easy to grip handles on the top and bottom making the carboy easy to lift
- Rectangular base that occupies less space than a round carboy
- Large opening at the top providing for easier filling and cleaning
- Molded carboy size identification
- Large, clear graduation marks with +/- 5% accuracy
- Dispense spigot
- Carboy, lid and spigot are autoclavable
- Carboy lid is modified to accept the Fi-Streem Float Switch
- Physical Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 9 x 14 x 25 inches
- Operating Weight: 65 pounds
- Material: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Made in USA with Global Materials -
*Fi-Streem is a trademark of Fi-Streem International Ltd.
White paper examining ASTM Type II reagent grade water standards, how water is purified using distillation, benefits of distillated water, and laboratory applications requiring distilled water